The Mouse is in the house
okay not really.
I could have titled it the Claus is in the Law(s)
or something else goofy.
but my good friend Metacrock is taking on Mouse(r) in a debate over his 5 Aspects crap. and I mean crap. Even those that hold the patriarchal POV would look at his stuff and completely disagree. first off, he presupposes that God is a man. I guess that means somewhere in there God has a penis. umm, yeah.
Of course, Mouse hasn't responded to his challenge. I don't expect him to. Even under the lightest scrutiny from a very basic non egalitarian perspective, his arguments are blown to smitherns.
So go Meta go. here is the link if you want a read: http://www.metacrock.blogspot.com/
I could have titled it the Claus is in the Law(s)
or something else goofy.
but my good friend Metacrock is taking on Mouse(r) in a debate over his 5 Aspects crap. and I mean crap. Even those that hold the patriarchal POV would look at his stuff and completely disagree. first off, he presupposes that God is a man. I guess that means somewhere in there God has a penis. umm, yeah.
Of course, Mouse hasn't responded to his challenge. I don't expect him to. Even under the lightest scrutiny from a very basic non egalitarian perspective, his arguments are blown to smitherns.
So go Meta go. here is the link if you want a read: http://www.metacrock.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home